A global community for startup ecosystem operators & supporters.
Collaboration for Growth.
Innovation Champions is a global community for professionals who are working in the startup ecosystem to share knowledge, collaborate, and support each other.
We believe that "A rising tide lifts all boats" - Whether you are working in higher education, government, corporate, private company, or not-for-profit, and regardless of what your role title is, as long as you are open to sharing and collaboration, you are welcome at Innovation Champions and we value your participation and contribution.
We also believe that quality is more important than quantity. The Innovation Champions community is by referral/invite-only. To explore what the journey looks like for you, simply fill out the EOI form, and we will get back to you within 2 business days.
CO-FOUNDER & CEO, Inspiring Chats
"Throughout my career and founder journey, I've met so many amazing professionals who are supporting the startup ecosystem: They are passionate, authentic, open-minded, forward-thinking, and knowledgable.
I see so much value in bringing great people together through a de-centralised community, a space where you can have deep conversations, share knowledge, brainstorm ideas/solutions together, explore collaborations, and scale impact.
If this resonates with you, simply reach out via the EOI form, and I would love to get to know you!"
What We Offer
Members of the Innovation Champion community will get exclusive access to the following:
1. Member Directory: Find the most relevant ecosystem connections via a simple search. Message or book a chat with them in a few clicks.
2. Monthly 1:1 peer support sessions: You will be matched with another innovation champion. Take a leap of faith and help each other out with one small ask.
3. On-demand small group workshops: Submit a challenge for problem-solving or a topic of interest for discussion, and we will put together a working group session online/in person.
4. Shared events calendar, resources, and service providers.
5. In-person meetups to get together, network, hear from thought leaders, and celebrate our wins.
All new members can access the community FREE for 6 months. We will work out the most suitable membership arrangement with you (individual/organisation) after the trial period. The membership fee is tax-deductible and can be covered by your professional development/external engagement budget.
We look forward to welcoming you to our community.
Members & Supporters
Looking to collaborate and make a difference? Let's chat.
Simply book a meeting and let us know what you have in mind. We look forward to hearing from you.
Sharing is caring.
If you know someone who might in interested in joining or supporting Innovation Champions, please help share it around.
Thank you so much!